What is Eyebrow Transplantation?
It is the process of adding donor hair taken from the neck to the area where the eyebrows are shed with the help of special techniques and medical pens. Eyebrow transplantation; is performed by adding hair to the brow area when facial aesthetics are partially or completely deteriorated because of traffic accidents, injuries, burns and other various reasons.
How is Eyebrow Transplantation Done?
FUE method applied in hair transplantation is used in eyebrow transplantation procedures as well. The simplicity and speed of the method allows it to be preferred by many operators.
Eyebrow transplantation operations:
- Before planting, some tests are applied to the person and whether they are suitable for the operation. Planting operation can be applied to people of any age without serious illness.
- The area to be planted is marked using a pen. In other words it is decided as to how the eyebrow shape will look like.
- Non-shedding hairs are taken from the neck roots with the help of medical devices called micro motor or manual punch. These hairs come with some tissue residues on them. Once these residues have been removed, the donor hair is made ready for use.
- Local anaesthesia is applied to the area where eyebrow transplantation will be performed. The outline of the eyebrow area is determined by the channels opened. This process is very sensitive. The slightest mistake will cause a bad appearance.
- No pain or ache is felt during the operation. The operation takes about 2 hours. The person can be discharged immediately after the procedure is completed.
Eyebrow transplantation is performed by following the above steps
What is 3D Eyebrow Transplantation?
It is known by many as a permanent eyebrow makeup application. Micro blading is called as 3D eyebrow transplantation. It is one of the different techniques applied in eyebrow transplantation. The execution steps are the same as those of conventional eyebrow transplantation techniques. It differs only in the devices used and the technique itself.
Before and After Eyebrow Transplantation
Many people, who have an operation performed on them, ask when the planted eyebrow comes out. At an average time of 3 months, the hairs begin to grow in the eyebrow area. Prior to it, the crusting phase takes place for 2 weeks.
Eyebrow transplantation hair technique is very effective. So it is preferred by many people. Eyebrow transplantation is one of the answers to the question: “Is eyebrow transplantation permanent?”